Sat 1210 I only just got up, I didn't drink any alcohol at all yesterday, last night was fine, we met up about ten at that bar, he didn't actually play in the jam, we just stayed upstairs, a lapping British friend of his, her name began with B, but which escapes me right now, was there. We talked, it was okay, there was a tiny bit of politics in there, but I mostly just kept my mouth shut, and it was generally a friendly chat, so I had a non-alcoholic IPA and a kombucha, so no alcohol. We left about after midnight, walked round a bit, bumped into another friend of his on the way, talked a bit with her and her friend, boyfriend, whatever, and they went on to the bar we were at last night apparently, and then we went and had a quick walk over to the Riga Freedom Monument, and then we walked back to the hostel and said goodnight, so I was in bed about one, not an early night or anything, one, one, I wrote it in the blog goodnight yesterday, but I'm going to stop talking like the voice typing catchup.
Yay, voice typing. I've corrected the more obvious mistakes, but it's not perfect. Anyway, I did intend to be up earlier today, and I think I had an alarm set for half nine, but I just couldn't quite get to sleep properly. I don't know why. I don't think it was the guy in the bunk above me. There was a bit of creaking, but nothing major. And I did wake up about half nine, or I was intermittently awake, and I've been in bed, and I just feel a bit generally achy. Nothing major, I think. I think even being up now has helped, and I was feeling a bit tired. I maybe should have forced myself, but I didn't. So anyway, it wasn't alcohol induced, but I only just got up recently. So I'm meeting Samuel probably about 3.30. I don't know quite what I'm going to do. I might go over to the occupation museum. I need to ring mum, and I might have a coffee downstairs first. I'm going to play it by ear. I shouldn't put too much pressure on myself.
1233 having coffee downstairs. One other guy here on headphones. Had couple of paracetamol at mums somewhat ott suggestion but maybe no bad idea. I don't feel I am coming down with anything and I generally feel fine, maybe I am sleeping in a funny position or the bed isnt what it could be etc etc.
Probably will go over to occupation museum after this.
1258 just about finished coffee. I feel slightly against the clock but I actually suspect this is just about the right amount of time for the museum, avoiding my tendency to milk things etc.
0216 bed
Yay, voice typing. I've corrected the more obvious mistakes, but it's not perfect. Anyway, I did intend to be up earlier today, and I think I had an alarm set for half nine, but I just couldn't quite get to sleep properly. I don't know why. I don't think it was the guy in the bunk above me. There was a bit of creaking, but nothing major. And I did wake up about half nine, or I was intermittently awake, and I've been in bed, and I just feel a bit generally achy. Nothing major, I think. I think even being up now has helped, and I was feeling a bit tired. I maybe should have forced myself, but I didn't. So anyway, it wasn't alcohol induced, but I only just got up recently. So I'm meeting Samuel probably about 3.30. I don't know quite what I'm going to do. I might go over to the occupation museum. I need to ring mum, and I might have a coffee downstairs first. I'm going to play it by ear. I shouldn't put too much pressure on myself.
1233 having coffee downstairs. One other guy here on headphones. Had couple of paracetamol at mums somewhat ott suggestion but maybe no bad idea. I don't feel I am coming down with anything and I generally feel fine, maybe I am sleeping in a funny position or the bed isnt what it could be etc etc.
Probably will go over to occupation museum after this.
1258 just about finished coffee. I feel slightly against the clock but I actually suspect this is just about the right amount of time for the museum, avoiding my tendency to milk things etc.
0216 bed
No comments:
Post a Comment