Monday 3 October 2011

Booked the apartment in Santiago for the Saturday and Sunday night

£51/night, slightly pricey but probably worth it. Expedia.co.uk website a bit unclear (you could pay £58/night for a double-double, but this was a double-studio) so I went the the cheapest option and since there were single and double options at the same price I chose double. I am sure I would have gone for the cheapest option on my previous stays and I ended up with a double bed and a separate bedroom. Not a big deal if I end up with a slightly naffer apartment than on previous occasions, especially as it's only for two nights.

One of the guest reviews is from a guy who says he was drugged, robbed and abducted in the Bellavista area. This is concerning but I guess it's one random report. I hope I don't have to be so paranoid I can't stay out late etc. I will read the F&CO page a bit nearer the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment