Friday 27 March 2020

Random notes back in London

Wed 1709 Not unpacking but hunting for something else in my A4 pouch and I found the folded-up 50k note I thought I'd lost while doing laundry in Barranquilla. A nice surprise.

2327 Been updating my records and checking credit card statements. Cabify/EasyTaxi seem to occasionally split a single journey up into multiple credit card transactions. As far as I can tell these do come out to the right total amount but it's unnecessarily confusing.

Thu 1928 I see from FCO site that the Colombian president has annouced airports will close to international traffic at 00:00 on Monday 23rd March.

Sun 1845 Looking on expedia site to get an invoice for my travel insurance claim, I couldn't help laughing out loud at a "Rooms are filling up quick!" box at the bottom of the page for my Bogota-London flight. I rather doubt there's a surge in demand for London hotel rooms right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment