Wednesday 25 November 2009

Flights

Finally went into Trailfinders with a rough itinerary. I proposed London->Mexico City->Panama City->Santiago->Buenos Aires->London. They can do that except that for some reason flights from Panama-Santiago are very busy, so I will probably stop off in Lima in between.

I probably intend to spend most time in Mexico in Oaxaca but I checked and you pretty much have to fly in and out via Mexico City, so I'll just book a separate return from Mexico City to Oaxaca on the web, it gives me more flexibility. Ditto for Easter Island.

I might also add in a stop at Rio de Janeiro on the way back, which apparently won't add much to the price and is more-or-less on the way.

Need to sit down with a guide book over the weekend, check up on Lima and Rio and think my initial dates through a bit more carefully. Then I'll probably go and book early next week, if my courage doesn't fail me. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment