Friday 27 November 2009

Spontaneity

Need to sort out the dates I book the tickets for this weekend. It's cool and they will be flexible but it's not quite as dynamic and spontaneous as I'd hoped. It sort of puts a default assumption on how long I'll be away, where I'll go and how long for.

I guess it's inevitable and I am deliberately keeping things open within each country, but it's not the carefree "I've had enough of place X, I'll move on to place Y" I originally had in mind.

I'm sure it'll still be good though. And I'm still a bit nervous about the whole thing even with this level of planning, so maybe it's for the best I'm not going out with a completely blank slate.

Does make it easier to tell people about the trip at least. :-) "I'm going to X, Y and Z" is easier that "Well, I'm going to X to start with and I might go to Y but I'm going to play it all by ear".

No comments:

Post a Comment