Saturday 12 June 2010

Oaxaca City, Friday part 2

20:15. Just come out for coffee in Zocalo after repacking and 20 mins lie down with the damn sling off. I fail to see why having my arm permanently bent while not lying down is a good thing but orders are orders.

Did go to school today, ended up 10-3 as not surprisingly my teacher wasn't in, tho effectively got a free hour's chat with owner 9-10. Only charged for Mon & today at USD90 though I paid 100 using traveller's cheques & didn't ask for and wasn't offered change.

Bit knackered, think repacking strained my arm. But I couldn't not come out my last night here.

Think the 'hunger' earlier may have been bloat. Certainly had bloat during day. Went to hospital and saw another dr who told me to take all the medications after food and prescribed a new one to control this 'trapped wind' feeling she said was a side effect of the others.

20:45. This place is shutting! (Same place shut earlyish last night - Amarantos - but not this early.) FFS. Left wrist getting on my wick too.

21:20. Been at Terranova. Not enjoying myself much. May finish this coffee, have a coke and go back to hostel. Wrist still niggling.

21:30. Cunts. Just ordered a diet coke & went to bog and come back to find the bill. I had this idea they didn't like my presence though I may have imagined it. Will go elsewhere for hell of it.

21:36, Paid exact amount, no tip. There is an odd half shutness about a lot of places but found somewhere else round Zocalo. No excuse for giving me bill after taking my order.

At La Primavera now.

21:55. I'm off home. No point pushing it and to wax unnecessarily poetic, spoiling my memories of the place. Not too clear if I could get another anyway but don't want to even try.

No comments:

Post a Comment