Tuesday 8 June 2010

Oaxaca City, Tuesday

03:52. Sandbagged by fate. Slipped on tiled floor of room post shower and now in hospital with fracture of upper left arm. Decidedly not much fun earlier but in bed now with some sort of intravenous drip against pain and left arm in some sort of cast.

I think they are going to operate tomorrow to put some sort of temporary pin in. Will prob be in for two days and in cast for 3-4 wks. Despite my cowardly fears I suspect I will not lose use of arm or hand tho earlier my inability to move my thumb outwards worried me almost more than the pain. :-) It works now tho! :-)

I hope my insurance comes thru. Had to pay MXN600 for xray earlier while in pain. They seem pretty good tho in general. I am talking to them in bad Spanish with a bit of English from them so at least it's practice. :-)

Hope can get phone charger brought over if am here 2 days...

No comments:

Post a Comment