Sunday 6 November 2011

Insurance

I asked both Chris and Rab what they thought and both said "Stick with Trailfinders if you were happy with the way they handled the broken arm situation, and just pay the £15 for the sandboarding cover, it's nothing". That's kind of how I was leaning anyway.

So I will probably do that, but I haven't done it yet. I will need to call Trailfinders rather than do it online so I can get the sandboarding cover included; I might call on Monday. (I was at work today and I've had some distractions with contents insurance recently so this has been a second priority, and I don't think their lines are open on a Sunday. I will maybe check though.) Now I've decided the sooner I buy the better, since cancellation cover will the be in place in the unlikely event it turns out I have to cancel for some horrible reason. (On the other hand, if the year of the annual multi-trip policy starts from date of purchase, that would be a reason to leave it. But I think it starts from the date of the first trip, which you tell them on purchase, and even if it doesn't, with less than three weeks to go it's not really a big deal.)

No comments:

Post a Comment