Wednesday 27 February 2013

Playa del Carmen, Tuesday

1124 Phone keyboard works again. At hotel bar, just arranged via Skype text and e-mail to join others at La Ceiba in few mins but have a beer so not zooming over.

Will waffle about last night later when time permits.

1150 Feh. Phone keyboard has gone again so bashing this out on on screen keyboard

Met some of guys at la ceiba. They are going to beach and I will meet them in hotel bar 6-7ish. All good. Having another beer at hotel bar before going back to room to shower, do laundry then will go to Legends for lunch, wander,  drink, maybe even see if guide book lists a local museum. Hating this on screen keyboard. Could it be humidity or is the keyboard cable dodgy or what?

Trying the landscape on sscreen keyboard which is marginally less foul but still not a patch on he physical keyboard. Am going to tolerate minor typos to save my sanity.

Ronan and Hugh stayed at club after us last night and said it was ok. Maybe it was just me but it felt quite unfriendly and the floor seemed quite slippery. A Guy openly offered me coke as I went into the bog (tho Dave said he got some Guy chaisng him down street offering drugs yesterday). I hadhad five or six diet cokes at previous place so I think I was maybe on some weird caffeine high, stupid as it may sound.

6-12 party at fusion on beach was good, great food, free drinks (started with couple of margaritas then several coronas. Then realised I was a bit pissed hence the cokes). Zheyla showed a video she had made for Z and Valerie gave her a photo album this keyboard sfill sucks.gy

145%3 Lnch at La Cfeiba. Kpfegyboard swtill feckpfed. Swigyh.

No comments:

Post a Comment