Saturday 10 March 2012

Buenos Aires, Friday

1642 Woke up 12-1 ish feeling really pretty OK. Perhaps stupidly stayed in room surfing til maybe 330. Should probably have seized the day but as noted before taking it easy. Printed boarding pass at net caf next to hostel and wandering.Having stupidly late lunch at Bidou Diagonal.  Plan is to smash the phone into a milion pieces for having a shit keyboard, eat, wander, go back to hostel to shower and repack about 6-7, then go to buffet at 8-830 and go out for a drink, possibly returning to hostel for one before bed.

1935 While I remember, I was at Trotamundos hostel in Mendoza and La Casona de Don Jaime 2 in Rosario. Here in Buenos Aires I am at Limehouse Youth Hostel.

Am back at hostel, have had a shower and going to re-pack. Not sure I want to eat again. Will probably head out about 9-930 and wander over to that street with the bars on.

2206 At Cafeteria Covadonga on Reconquista. It is actually fairly lively here tonight. Was tempted to just stay in hostel but sort of felt shoud make an effort to come out. Also would suck a bit if I ended up hanging around there on my own after last night and with this being the last night. Shall probably aim to get back about 12/1230 and have a beer at the bar there before I go to bed.

Short on cash, may need to withdraw some tomorrow. Still a bit uncertain about exactly how to get to airport, will consult guide now and maybe ask at hostel

0601 Fuck me. To bed.

1128 Fuck fuck me. Somehow totally missed alarms,woken up by knocks on door at 11. Waiting at hostel for cab now, should be cool. 165 but made it 200 with tip and tho probably not because of that hostel guy not said anything about latecheckout payment..

1132 In cab. Kbd still bites.

No comments:

Post a Comment