Wednesday 11 September 2013

India visa application

Not done a huge amount re the trip recently, although I have 75%
mastered the first two of the Georgian lessons. Progress is slow but WTF.

I filled in the Indian visa application online tonight. What a tedious
load of crap. However, I have submitted it online, I have paid and I
have an appointment to hand my paperwork in next Wednesday at 09:15. I
hope that will be OK. I somehow struggle to believe they are ever going
to grant me a visa, there has to be *something* wrong with my
application (e.g. the fact I asked for multiple entry, on the advice of
the guide book, even though I don't strictly need it), but it will
probably be OK. Oh, I got two 50mmx50mm Indian visa-sized photos taken
at Timpson at Canary Wharf on Monday, so I'm good to go there.

I probably need to think about booking some flights this weekend if not
before, at least the earlier ones which are perhaps looming a bit more
than the others and could get suddenly expensive if I'm not careful. No
real thoughts about the after-Christmas part of the trip yet, I guess
that can wait a week or two. I still haven't bought a guidebook for
Thailand or read any more of the India guide, although to a certain
extent I don't really need to now as I more-or-less know I am flying
into and out of Delhi and I can read more nearer the time.

Anyway, it's getting late and I have to be up early tomorrow so I'll
stop. Oh, I have an appointment with a doctor/nurse at my local surgery
about vaccinations at 9am on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment