Monday 30 September 2013

Thailand guide book, Georgian lessons

Bought Rough Guide to Thailand on Kindle as well. Have had a quick skim
of first bit. Sounds quite a cool place. (I find it odd I need to say
that. I think the slightly pressured preparation for the trip, including
one or two moderate niggles I haven't blogged about, are making it seem
like an enormous hassle.)

Don't seem to have got as much done this weekend as I'd have liked and a
few too many things are still up in the air, but I think there has been
reasonable progress all things considered. Am now onto lesson 6 (of 20,
and that's just the video lessons, there are some audio ones which I
haven't looked at yet, though they may be the same material for all I
know) of the Georgian course, although I am by no means rock solid on
the material of lesson 6. I guess there is at least a moderate chance I
will have the alphabet down before I go, which could well be helpful
when reading signs and what have you.

I am not going to be booking any more flights or hotels tonight. Maybe
tomorrow or Tuesday.

While I remember, I did get some slight soreness in my left arm for a
day or two after the typhoid vaccination. Nothing major.

No comments:

Post a Comment