Sunday 29 September 2013

Tbilisi flights

Because I really need to get to bed so I can continue trying to sort
stuff out tomorrow (been doing quite a few minor bits of preparation
today, one way or another), I am of course still up and just checked the
London-Tbilisi flight I'm booked on to see if the ticket price has gone
up; it's £234 on expedia at the moment, so I don't think it has gone up
(from memory) since it recovered from the momentary blip down to
£209-ish at which I booked it.

Oh, Raj also recommended multi-stop tickets as a way to save money. It
seems (he recommended phoning someone, but I like the mulling potential
of online) you can get them on opodo at least, based on a quick search.
However, unless flight prices have soared since I took down the prices
of individual flights on a rough planned itinerary onwards from Bangkok,
the multi-stop doesn't really save any money on this route at this time,
and you get far more choice of departure and arrival times with
individual tickets of course. Worth checking out in future however, now
I know they can be purchased online.

I do also need to decide, before I book the rest of the flights, exactly
how I am going to parcel my time up between Thailand, Singapore and
India. Something for tomorrow. Bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment