Monday 16 September 2013

Lack of progress

Been a hectic few days with other stuff. Very little progress on
Georgian - I am reviewing the first three lessons now and that will have
to do. I haven't booked any flights yet, just had a quick check and the
flight I was going to get to Tbilisi via Warsaw has gone up about £80
(from memory, not exact). There is a sort of good-ish/better-ish flight
with another airline for about the same price - this one leaves 10pm
Saturday via Kiev (I think) arriving 10am ish Sunday, vs leaving 6pm ish
Saturday arriving 4am Sunday. I am not likely to book tonight but I
really need to get at least this initial flight booked soon - any
further flights will be two weeks further in the future so things are
not "pressing" and prices presumably escalating as much.

Anyway, shall return to the Georgian lesson review and muse and just
maybe I will book this tonight or tomorrow or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment