Wednesday 7 April 2010

Back trouble

Couldn't get it off the bed.

Got up about 2:30pm. Only the last hour of drowsing did I actually start to feel comfortable and as though I could want to get up. Anyway.

Need to leg it over to the bus terminal and book something for tomorrow, I will probably go to Posadas which is definitely en route to Iguazu Falls and takes about 12h. I hope I can get something overnight. Although there are two main tourist attractions here and I suspect I can get them both in today if I don't take too long at the damn bus station.

hostelworld.com has a single hostel there which has dubious availability but there are some others listed in my guide book and what have you so I will sort of take a chance and not worry about it until tonight after I've booked the bus ticket.

Anyway, I guess I should get out and about. The room has a window but I did't realise until I got up that there is absolutely no daylight getting in at all. There was some sort of shutter over the window, I suspect I could open it but I'm not going to faff around right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment