Saturday 5 October 2013

Crock of shit

Saw something on the BA website about adding avios membership to the flight to collect points. I have thousands of the useless things from my credit card, so figured I'd do that, might as well collect more. Noooooo.

Basically (tried with both IE and Firefox, on Windows 7 - minority platform I know) and whenever you click on 'Add avios membership number' it goes to a page where you can enter your frequent flyer number (I already have one) with another link saying you can click to enter your avios number. I did that. It then goes to a page showing my frequent flyer number with a submit button but nowhere to type anything in.

Oh, and you can upgrade your booking with money or avios, but when I click those links it is apparently not available and I need to contact my "local British Airways agent" or something like that. Super useful. (I thought some of those thousands of avios might buy me an upgrade, I am never going to use the damn things otherwise.)

Anyway, all very very worthwhile and not in the least frustrating or pointless.

No comments:

Post a Comment