Saturday 5 October 2013

Delhi-London

In a fit of decisiveness I've gone and booked the direct BA flight from Delhi to London on 21st December; it leaves 12:30 and gets into Heathrow 16:15. £338.70 on ebookers; according to fly.com britishairways.com would do it for £334 but they insisted on charging in rupees, which would lead to unpredictable bank charges on the booking. Can't choose a seat online yet as my e-ticket hasn't been issued but I'm sure it will be OK.

Have perhaps stupidly signed up for the "executive club", assuming I wasn't already a member and just couldn't find the details; I suspect the chances of me getting anything except junk mail out of it are slim (I did at least untick the relevant boxes, despite them getting conveniently reset to the "spam" setting when it decided my proposed password was too secure because it contained a "+") but I could well end up flying with BA to Latin America after Christmas so I figured I'd chance it.

So apart from picking a seat on that flight, the last booking I need to make for the trip before Christmas is a hotel in Delhi for the first few nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment