Wednesday 9 October 2013

Georgian

Increasingly feeling it doesn't matter but WTF... Out quite late with Jon last night - we played pool til 10 and I walked home - but only had one pint, so did manage to recap lessons 11 and 12 before going to bed (later than I'd have liked, natch). Far from sure it's sticking any more but WTF.

Will probably try to pack tonight modulo clothes and will hopefully also recap those lessons again and move on to 13, maybe even 14. I probably need to push on as there may be some good usable vocabulary and phrases in the later lessons which won't necessarily depend on me remembering all the stuff in earlier lessons. Besides, if I've been through the lessons once or twice it's less intimidating to go over them later than if it's completely new material.

Need to do a bit of shopping at lunch, probably also need to try to get some new shoes, something intermediate between smart and casual but reasonably comfortable for walking - I'm not looking for hard core hiking boots here, of course, but I may end up doing a certain amount of low-key walking not on pavements. Usual fashion doubts etc etc but what can you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment