Sunday 4 November 2018

Quetzaltenango, Saturday

1453 At PdlJ. Woke up about 12ish feeling relatively OK, got up maybe 1 and left flat 2. Intention was to try walking to Cerro del Baul. I did feel it was a bit late but not too late.

I followed Google Maps showing some footpaths up the hill down towards the bottom of Diagonal 2. I got nearly to the bottom of the first footpath when I decided it didn't feel right. There was hardly anyone about and I just didn't think it would be smart to carry on. What I might try tomorrow is walking up via the (much longer, due to winding round) road, ideally starting a bit earlier.

2039 Heading out (to Bari; went to Trova Rock last night if didn't say already). Just been bumming around flat since PdlJ. Feel a bit tired, but will go out. Sending this now just in case...

No comments:

Post a Comment