Wednesday 13 January 2010

At the gate

It's a good job no one expects this to be interesting.

I'm at the gate now. I'm no expert but it seems pretty full in here, so I imagine the flight will be pretty full. Not a problem as long as it takes off.

Reception sucks here, or maybe it's just my phone. I called my parents and they told me I kept fading out, although my phone does that all the time anyway. And I got a call from Rab and couldn't hear anything when I answered, although maybe his duff satnav's bluetooth phone gizmo is partly responsible.

No announcements made yet but based on that 15:25 flight I'm assuming we'll be at least an hour late for takeoff. I will try to resist the temptation to keep writing crap on here but I don't know if I'll manage.

Hmm, movement. No announcement but seems boarding is happening! Must go...

2 comments:

  1. Err... it was my duff £300 top of the line tomtom that I can't bear to tell my grandparents to take back because it crashes. It crashed btw. permananently. left me in Lewisham without a single clue in which direction to drive to get back to Brighty. Made it after 3hrs though :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suspect my crap phone may have been involved, but it's good to know the blame is shared. :-)

    ReplyDelete