Friday 22 January 2010

Last day in Sao Paulo, for the sake of completeness

I was going to post some pictures, but they don't seem to be uploading OK. I suspect something odd about the internet service here. I will stick them on later, nothing particularly exciting.

I went to the MASP (Museo do Arte de Sao Paulo, or something like that) on the last day I was there. By a stroke of luck it was free to get in. As an additional bonus, I was able to observe the mandatory farce of obtaining a ticket for free from the fully-staffed ticket office and having it checked by the lift attendant before being allowed into the building. Ah, bureaucracy.

The museum was quite interesting, on the ground floor they had a number of exhibitions which I can only describe as 'emulated urban decay and graffiti', which were nowhere near as wankily pretentious as I might be making them sound. No photos allowed, for better or worse.

And after that I packed, then went and got accidentally and stupidly drunk (given I was checking out the next day) at a local bar, as I believe I already mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment