Wednesday 27 January 2010

Booking flights to Punta Arenas

I saved the flights from Santiago to Punta Arenas and back on expedia.co.uk. They've gone up sixty quid in the last couple of days, I should have booked already. Oh well. Just trying to convince myself to go ahead and book them now. There are hotels free in that area all the time, so I guess there's no reason not to, and of course I have to go down there at some point for the Puerto Williams trip.

I went out onto the balcony while pacing around thinking about it. You can actually see some mountains, which is better than I realised, it's not just the city. I looked down and suffered from a mixture of:
- vertigo
- the thought that nothing stops me jumping over
- worry that my knackered old glasses would fall off and I'd lose them.

No comments:

Post a Comment