Wednesday 6 January 2010

It's better sober

A sober perusal of the e-mail from the ferry company in both the original Spanish and the machine translation into English makes things out to be a bit better than I thought last night.

They do not know if there will be a passenger-carrying trip on the date I'm interested in, but they will take my details to make a reservation now if the trip does go ahead. I don't have to pay until I'm on the ferry no later than 5pm on the Friday (5th February). So I've e-mailed them to make a reservation, assuming the trip goes ahead.

I'm not sure if I should try to reserve a hotel in Puerto Williams yet. I asked the ferry company when they would know if there is going to be a trip, so I might wait and see what they reply before trying to book a hotel. The same goes for the flight out from Punta Arenas to Puerto Williams.

No comments:

Post a Comment