Tuesday 12 January 2010

More farewell drinks and more waffling

Last drinks with Dominic & Chris tonight, after penultimate last drinks last night. Not too pissed I hope & I won't want to get up tomorrow morning anyway so a minor hangover is the least of my worries.

I'll miss having people I know I can talk to. But I hope there will be lots of other drunk English-speaking idiots to meet up with all over Latin America.

Coffee with Zuhamy earlier. She splashed dregs all over my jeans & shirt, but at least I wasn't wearing my cream trousers. :-)

Need to do a bit of final re-arrangement of my stuff tonight and ideally complete the arrangements for Tierra Del Fuego if the hotel has got back to me. If not I guess I'll have to do it from the airport or Brazil.

I also badly need to study some more Portuguese, but maybe I'll put that off and wing it. I can perhaps study a bit while waiting in the departure lounge.

Bit jittery earlier but the sweet brown liquid has done its work. I'm sure everything will be cool and it's a bit late to worry really. Next landmark is being at Heathrow, checked in and waiting for the flight.

Meeting a friend tomorrow during the day, which is a bit of a hassle but it will be cool & probably more reassuring than hanging around on my own all day...

No comments:

Post a Comment