Thursday 30 January 2014

Santiago, Wednesday


1207 Cool, I asked (not making a big deal about it) and they let me swap from 2313 on 23rd floor (ground is 1, dunno if there is a 13) to 2014 on 20th floor which does have a (narrow) balcony. Naturally I started to wonder if was better being an extra three floors up, but apart from the fact it's not a huge deal anyway, I think having the balcony and the attendant floor-to-ceiling glass doors more than compensate for being a bit lower. Location on side of building virtually same, there is another building whose roof dominates the view more from this lower height but also in part because having floor-ceiling glass makes it more obvious.

Been out to buy some fruit/veg and a big bottle of cold drink and some eggs which I hope to hard-boil to take advantage of luxury of fridge (and freezer) and small kitchen.

1938 Been working myself into a really worried state. Should I have gone out this afternoon instead of bumming around flat? Health worries. Etc. Anyway, let's go out now.

No comments:

Post a Comment