Saturday 15 March 2014

Guayaquil, Friday

1508 At Chifa Sabroso. I am fucking starving or ill, my guts seem to be contracting in on themselves, I think I'm just hungry. Saw nice place could have had roast chicken but by way of mild torture no free tables.

1801 Back at hotel. Walked round for literally hours trying to find cash machine which would accept my Metro Bank card. Not one has, despite it working the other day. As usual the messages contain zero information. I will have to call them, I do wonder if there might be an outage. I could pop out with another card but I probably won't. I am leaning towards not going out tonight but as I write this it seems a bit of a shame. Let's hang on a bit and have a drink of slightly cool Sprite Zero from the supermarket and think about it.

2055 Serious dithering but am going to go, leaving hotel now. Not intending to be out late nor to go anywhere except El Faro Azul.

No comments:

Post a Comment