Saturday 8 March 2014

Trujillo, Friday

1918 Just had quarter chicken & chips in small restaurant nr hotel. Bill 12, need a 100 breaking which is bit of problem, will make it 15. Think I woke up somewhere between 1 and 4pm, got up about 4 iirc. Felt bit rough but not too bad all things considered. Still do but better.

Once get change will go back to hotel, hopefully fruit shop en route will be open and can get some fruit for later. Need to book those flights really but will probably bum around a bit first.

Place Mi Parripollo.

2138 Yay. Booking the flights is a nightmare. To avoid fees I have to pay with a Mastercard debit card. But that means I need to get the money from my savings account into that account. And I can only transfer 300 a day. And I need to spend about 550 pounds here. And I have to wait while the transfer happens. Fortunately the account has about 300 in already so once the transfer goes through I can just about cope, though will need to do another transfer tomorrow morning as I'll then be virtually broke and unable to withdraw any cash from that account. FFS.

2313 Well fuck you opodo. The site repeatedly said that either my (Metro Bank Mastercard debit card) card was not of the indicated type (it was) or (good of it to merge these two possibilities) there were not enough funds (there were, at first I thought the new transfer of funds in might not have been fully processed but I tried booking another flight which was cheaper and for which funds had existed pre-transfer and got the same error). I paid a couple of quid extra on each flight to book with expedia, which let me use my credit card for free and Just Worked.

Cockroach on floor, meh. Not happy but it's not a spider. Not killing it as I'm squeamish, also I'd then have cockroach guts all over the floor instead...

0148 Finally in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment