Friday 19 March 2010

FFS

I booked the flight to Santiago for Saturday, I have vague fears I have paid money to some random woman in a fake shop but WTF, just have to hope.

I am down at the hostel surfing the web in my room before going out. The owner (or owner's wife, or whatever) just came and knocked on the door and said I had the bathroom light on and asked me to turn it out. I then heard her say something (no idea to who) as she left about light being expensive. FFS!?!?!?! I shouldn't be bothered by this but I am. It's just a bit too "stereotypical seaside landlady".

I really don't think things are going to be good turning up here at 1am or something, but I am fucking going to have a go anyway, she told me 24h reception and I'm also regarding that CLP1000 in change I didn't get as a payment for any inconvenience. I was going to double check it would be OK when I leave in half an hour or so, but now I really don't think I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment