Monday 8 March 2010

Racing the clock

Monday 8th, 5pm

Went over to the cathedral, the museum was shut for works (if I understood correctly) but I poked my head in the door of the cathedral itself and took a few photos of the outside.

Now down at an internet cafe trying to upload more photos. I have decided I will have to compromise the backupworthiness of the uploads and upload reduced size images as I was doing before I paid for extra storage on the flickr account. A small backup is better than a full-size backup which never gets created. I will continue to upload full-size images if I should ever happen to be somewhere with a decent internet connection in my room. Hahahahaha.

Still uploading the odd video which is a bit stupid as it takes ages. Have a big load of photos uploading now which I hope will get finished in time for me to climb up that hill in time for the sunset.

Anyway, lots of new photos here as a result: http://www.flickr.com/photos/45804996@N03/sets/

2 comments:

  1. Great photos!! Need to work on those poses, though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I need a mental checklist:
    - smile
    - no, really smile
    - stand up straight
    - feet together

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete