Sunday 21 March 2010

Slackness in Santiago

OK, I did at least go to bed lateish, but I got up about 4pm, sigh. For about the last two hours I kept drifting off and waking up and it was like nothing had changed.

Went out with a bag of washing on the offchance but ended up just lugging it around as I couldn't find anywhere open (and only one place which was shut). I had one beer (a 710ml (!) bottle of Corona) then had a tiny and overpriced ham and cheese toasted sandwich and a diet coke, bought a couple of big bottles of coke to shove in the fridge here so I can indulge myself as waffled about a few days/weeks ago and am now back here in theory "sorting out" all sorts of little bits of crap.

I am vaguely tempted to go out for a quiet drink or two later on but I don't know, and I don't plan on making it a late night. I don't exactly have to see anything here, so this time is a sort of "bonus", but it would be good to go over to the funicular and have another go at riding on it, plus I do need to get some photos transferred to DVD and post them back to the UK so I can free up some memory cards, get my hair cut, etc.

Just seem to have huge numbers of tiny little chores accumulating. No big deal really and maybe I feel a bit bad about getting up so late yet again, but I am feeling slightly crap. I'm sure it's all cool though. Have a feeling I was a bit of a drunk idiot last night but what the hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment