Friday 19 March 2010

No doubt about it...

I've got the hump. As I left one of the two or three old-ish people who seem to be hanging around told me they shut the door at midnight. I was a little loud (stone cold sober) perhaps in saying that was a problem. She said I could knock. Hahahahha. I can see this working.

If they had been straight with me when I got there and said 'we are not open 24h, there's a midnight curfew' then I would have gone elsewhere or decided to put up with it and abided by it semi-happily. But after explicitly asking and being told 24h it fucks me off that there is this 'knock' uncertainty. (The bell is on the inner of the two exterior doors, I assume they will shut the outer one.) I can imagine the surly response I will get on arrival, if I am let in at all.

Wandered for ages trying to find a bar. Down some fairly OK but nothing special place at last not far from the sea front. CLP2300 for a probably half litre draught beer. I can't see why this should be so much pricier than Taberna de Krusty last night. I hope it IS expensive and the guy didn't just rip me off.

No idea if I am going to try to be back by midnight or not. I hate even having to think about it.

So yeah, party on...

No comments:

Post a Comment