Friday 12 March 2010

OK, this takes the fucking biscuit and shits on it

Just paid for the pizza. It was 26. I said "30 with the tip", handing over 40. The woman just came back and hovered and clarified - maybe my Spanish sucks, but this has never happened before - and despite me saying "I want 10" she's clearly decided I'm paying 40 with the tip. So that's another 10 sols I have been done out of. I could say something but it just isn't worth it, maybe I screwed up somehow although I could fucking swear I didn't.

I am so tempted to accidentally knock my glass onto the floor as I leave, but I can't quite bring myself to be that petty, and besides they would probably charge me a stupid amount for it.

No, I was finishing my coke while writing the above and clearly I ain't getting any change.

OK, I'm off for sullen beers. So tempted to scrawl PUTA or something on a napkin and leave it on the table but no, I will be the bigger person.

No comments:

Post a Comment