Wednesday 10 March 2010

I think I'm staying

Had a serious dither on the main street. I think there are buses to Puno at 1:30pm but I just can't face the rush. If there wasn't a border crossing to worry about I think I might have gone for it, but I'm going to take it easy, have lunch, buy a ticket for tomorrow, maybe book a hostel online to minimise the hassle, that sort of thing.

There are some Inca ruins near Copacabana (taxi ride distance, if you can get a taxi there or, more importantly, back) although my guide book speaks rather dismissively of them. If I can be bothered I may try to visit some of them this afternoon, but I am not going to rush lunch or my other preparations to fit them in. I doubt I will go, to be honest, but it's always a vague option.

No comments:

Post a Comment