Wednesday 24 March 2010

Sigh

Since of course THERE ARE NO CLOCKS AT ALL, as per standard airport design practice, I was getting a bit jittery about missing the flight. There are very few announcements.

Was relatively cool in the tent where I was waiting. Come over to the correct tent to pass through security and you can see it's rather warmer once past there. Decided not to submit to that any longer than necessary and am waiting in the 'land' side of the same tent, but it's rather warm here too. I am not going back over to the first tent, I will stay 'land side' for now since at least I won't be trapped then if I do want to wander elsewhere.

There are fans but they aren't great. Or rather, they are great when they catch you, which seems to be about one second every minute. The centre part of this tent seems better, I think the outer parts are thinner and too much heat and light is penetrating. (I have had to turn the brightness on my phone display up to full, despite being 'inside', and it's still slightly hard to read.)

No comments:

Post a Comment