Monday 22 February 2010

At the museum and not enjoying it

I think I lost a CLP20,000 note, worth £25. I have no idea how nor can I be completely certain but I am fairly sure. It is hot as hell. I want to get my hair cut but I have a cut on my head from the minibus door earlier which may be problematic. They don't open til 4:30pm after taking a couple of years for lunch, if they can be bothered. (They weren't open yesterday when they should have been.) I am walking around with my pockets jammed uncomfortably full of crap, especially prominent among which is the 2x4 the hostel sees fit to attach to the keys. I have to pick my laundry up at 7pm and I am fairly sure they are going to say it's not ready.

So to be honest I'm not really paying much attention to the exhibits.

No comments:

Post a Comment