Thursday 18 February 2010

Well this is a steaming pile of crap

On 'tour' of Pan de Azucar. The bus turned up an hour late, we just got here and there's no tour, it's just a trip here and a trip back. After about five people pushed in ahead of me I asked the guy in the tourist information shack we pulled up at if I could do a tour, since I have no fucking clue what I am supposed to see or do here. He wanted to flog me a trip to some island to see penguins. Apparently if I want to do a tour of the park I have to go to some invisible 'Conaf' building 50 metres away.

I fully admit to not understand 90% of what the barking woman who sold me the ticket said, but I did try to explicitly ask if there was some sort of tour and I got the impression there was.

At this rate I am just going to have to stand here for four and a half hours (plus however late the bus is this time). What a load of bollocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment