Saturday 6 February 2010

A brief waffle from Puerto Natales

I have been trying to post from my phone and now the e-mails themselves seem to keep getting lost. So no doubt precious words of wisdom have been lost forever.

I went to Torres del Paine yesterday and, much as I hate to say it, it was stunning. I will post my original waffle some other time if I can get my phone to work. I will upload photos once I get a hotel with internet access, I don´t have it here.

I was due to go to the Perito Moreno glacier in Argentina today but there was a 7am departure and like a stupid fool I stayed out til 5am and overslept badly. To cut a long story short, I am staying on here an extra night and am now doing the tour tomorrow. I am scared stiff I am going to oversleep tomorrow morning. Definitely not staying out late tonight, one beer max.

If anyone is reading this, try not to be confused if some posts appear out of order, they will be re-sends from my phone.

Time to go get some food and then maybe that one beer...

No comments:

Post a Comment