Thursday 18 February 2010

I've had a request for more bar information

Always happy to oblige. I figured stuff might open around 9pm so I just sauntered out. Sky amazingly clear and loads of stars even though it's not fully dark yet and there are the town lights. Will have to make an effort to have a good stare at night before I go.

Tried 'Long Island Beach pub' (something like that) but although there were a limited number of lights showing the door was locked. Passed some other random looking bar but it was totally empty and looked a bit uninviting. Now in 'Topp's Snack Bar' (something like that) where I am drinking a tiny (330ml) bottle of Austral (CLP1500) and watching the other two or three customers. There is supposed to be live music here tonight, but I doubt I will make it out that late. Have to be ready for a 10am start tomorrow.

I may not stay here all night, if it's still dead after 10pm I may wander around and see if I can see anything better. I am slightly apprehensive about dogs but it's nowhere near the Puerto Williams level.

No comments:

Post a Comment