Monday 22 February 2010

I'm a weak willed fool

Finished the museum. Moderately interesting but nothing to do with the lost cash etc I don't think it would ever have totally gripped me.

Back at the double-charging bar for a beer before I go mess around getting a haircut and trying to find something to eat (to be frank, I'm not hungry half the time, eating is in some sense becoming a chore, but especially with that trip tomorrow I must eat well today) and pick up my laundry. There are few bars here, mostly it's restaurants, and to be honest although it rankles, paying double here is probably about the same as having the same drink in a restuarant/bar and paying once. Plus they do draught lager here, so I can have a satisfying half-litre (not as satisfying as a pint, of course) instead of an insubstantial 330ml bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment